Fun and cute hairstyles for the summer
Now, when we have a lot of sunlight, our mood is better. People are happier and they don’t pay attention to details. If you want to be someone that other people want to see, you must have an interesting hairstyle. There are many of them, so the real question is, which hairstyle to choose.
A promising ridges and retro-look is the thing for the summer. If you want to look like a movie star, you can. If you want to have a hairstyle like this, you will have to follow the 4 steps.
1. Make a deep side part and spray a thermal protection on your hair.
2. Sections of the hair must be wrapped around a curling wand in one direction.
3. When you are done with a curling, brush your hair with a dressing brush.
4. Apply a finishing spray and you are done.
The recommended product is Soft Spray by Paul Mitchell. It offers you a wet delivery and it is a non-aerosol hairspray. It will hold down the frizz and allow your hair to be shaped. Women with all face shapes can wear this hairstyle, but the hair must be medium in texture for the best look.
If you want to look like a mermaid, you must try this hairstyle.
1. Make a side part and apply thermal protection.
2. Use a curling wand. Sections of the hair must be curled towards the face.
3. Use a dressing brush when you are done with the curling.
4. Set the hair with a finishing spray.
Soft Spray by Paul Mitchell is still the recommended and the best product you can use. This style looks great on women with all face shapes.